Male & Female Athletes Of The Year Watchlist
The Preps Utah Male & Female Athletes of the Year are annual awards announced at the end of each school year by Preps Utah. The 2012-2013 winners were Moroni Laulu-Pututau (Mountain Crest) and Caitlyn Larsen (Viewmont); the 2013-2014 winners were Sam Merrill (Bountiful) and Blair Bliss (Desert Hills); the 2014-2015 winners were Kade Cloward (Bingham) and Lindsey Jensen (Sky View); and the 2015-2016 winners were Jaren Hall (Maple Mountain) and Torri Bills (Wasatch).
Our watch list is updated regularly as we monitor athletes on whom we are keeping our eyes as we start to evaluate candidates for these awards. Athletes being considered must be multi-sport athletes who excel in more than one sport.
If you know of someone we should be adding to our watch list, please contact me at email@example.com. These are the athletes we are watching for the 2016-2017 school year:
- Saxton Morby, Fremont football & basketball
- Ashton Seely, Juab football & wrestling
- Andrew Slack, Springville football & basketball
- Crew Wakley, Jordan football & basketball
- Livia Borges, Layton soccer & basketball
- Kaylee Carlsen, Sky View volleyball & basketball
- Savanna Empey, American Fork soccer & basketball
- Jaslyn Gardner, Enterprise volleyball & track and field
- Sara Hamson, Pleasant Grove volleyball & basketball